Whether through sport or fellowship around a dinner table, finding ways to connect with other disciples of Christ can be a fun and exciting way to grow in faith and love. Listed below are some of the ongoing adult ministries happening at WDMCC. Contact the church office (515) 223-1639 for more information about any of these ministries or for other opportunities to get connected.
- WDMCC Volleyball League - Monday nights during Fall & Spring in Church Gym
- Pick-up Basketball - Wednesday nights in Church Gym
- Munching with Martha - monthly lunch group that meets every 3rd Tuesday of the month (carpool from church)
- DELISH! - dine with fellow disciples at this monthly dinner for all ages (restaurants around DSM)
- Game Day - meets on the 3rd Tuesday of each month @ 1:00 pm in Library
- Therapeutic Thursdays - meets weekly in Gym Bldg. (Room 111) @ 9:00 am for crafting, creating, and working on various mission projects (e.g. hats/scarves, table decor, volunteer gifts, etc.)
- Women's Breakfast Group - meets every 1st Friday of the month @ 9:00 am (location varies)
- Y.E.S. Group - group of Young Energetic Seniors that meets for events including monthly breakfasts at Hy-Vee (1st Saturday of each month @ 7:45 am), day trips around Iowa, and seasonal parties
- Helping Hands - group of volunteers that meets Mondays @ 8:00 am in the church kitchen for light housekeeping and fellowship
- Chore Corps - group of volunteers that meets Thursdays @ 7:30 am
- Men's Current Issues Discussion Group - meets Mondays @ 7:00 am at Panera Bread on Westown Pkwy.
- Women's Book Group
- Care Connection
- Friday Bible Study
- Understanding Your Grief Classes