Music At Your Wedding
Wedding music may include use of vocal solos and instrumental music employing string or wind instruments. The couple will consult with the minister and/or pianist in selection of appropriate music. The church will provide names of soloists, if you wish. Soloists set their own fees and are not included in the fees paid to the church.
Wedding fees cover expenses incurred for the minister, pianist (does not include rehearsal), wedding hostess, custodial and utility services. Call church office for fees. Additional fees for audio/visual needs.
1. Smoking is not permitted in the church.
2. Alcoholic beverages are not permitted on church property.
3. Throwing of rice, birdseed, confetti, popcorn or similar materials is prohibited on the premises. This includes the church building, parking lot and driveway.
4. Flash photographs are not to be taken while the ceremony is in progress.
Please ask your photographer and guests to observe this standard.
5. Decorations are limited to pew bows attached with ribbons, unity candle arrangements, floral arrangements and candelabra arrangements or bows. Consult with the wedding hostess if you wish to use any other type of decoration.
6. All types of Adhesive tape is prohibited!